Terms & Conditions for quality:
- During visual inspection of the material at Customs,
if you find any deviation in the quality as per quality
ordered, please inform us immediately.
- We will talk to our supplier and act according
to supplier’s request.
- If buyer observes that there will be quality problems
in the material, after discussions with supplier,
buyer should either unload the cntr at his yard/factory
and segregate the material and send us the report,
In case the quality problem is critical, we can be
present during segregation of the material. If supplier
wants to go in for third party inspection, buyer has
to organize third party inspection at their cost and
has to send us the report. Based on the report, supplier,
Indenter and Buyer will amicably settle the issue.
- As soon as the cntr is cleared from customs, weigh
it in customs itself, if possible.
- During transit from Customs to destination, weigh
it at 2-3 different computerized weigh scales.
- In case you find any shortage (more than 1% weight
tolerance allowed), please call us immediately and
do not open/tamper the container seal. Please wait
for further instructions from our side.
- We will discuss with supplier and either personally
inspects the container or buyer has to appoint Third
party inspection agency to check the weight at their
cost. The cost finally will be borne by the loser
or amicably settled.
- Please note that whenever there are quality complaints,
matter cannot be solved within hours or days. As per
our experience it normally takes more than 7-21 working
days to settle the problem. This time duration may
exceed depends upon the gravity of the matter and
the proceeds of the claim.
- Please note that Supplier is interested to settle
any claims arising out of his material, as supplier
wants to have a reputed name in the market and wants
to continue the business with existing buyers.
- As an Indenter, we are always there to see that
the buyer’s genuine claims are settled amicably
and the buyer is satisfied with the efforts of Indenter.
If we do not give service to buyers, they are not
going to revert back with further orders.
- Please note that in case of claim, Supplier and
Buyer has to amicably arrive at a settlement and foresee
the future business. During this process, Supplier
and Buyer may have small financial burden, but we
guarantee that we will reimburse/give concession in
next orders and compensate for the loss.
- As we are dealing with scrap and not semi-finished
or finished products, we may sometime have some quality
complaints in the material.
- Supplier is not responsible for any claim, if the
container is already unloaded.